Welcome back to school
We are delighted to welcome you back to school this week. Term starts on Thursday 3rd September 2020.
We cannot wait to see you.
Staying safe is our key priority for our community and we have implemented a thorough risk assessment for the full reopening of the school, following a comprehensive consultation with the local authority, our governing board, teaching unions and staff.
We are taking every measure to ensure the safety of our community.
We are following the latest government guidance and have implemented many different control measures to reduce transmission of the virus. These precautions can be viewed in detail in our Covid 19 risk assessment and include:
- Robust hand hygiene including access to hand sanitiser
- Implementing enhanced respiratory hygiene with the "Catch it, bin it, kill it" campaign
- Implementing social distancing
- Staggering start and finish times for different year groups
- Minimising contact across the school- limited to year group bubbles
- Implementing enhanced cleaning schedules
- Implementing one-way systems throughout the school
- Active engagement in the NHS Test and Trace
Please read the full risk assessment here:
If you have any concerns or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the headteacher.
Staggered start times
Please find an overview of measures for families for drop off and collection:
Covid-19 Risk Assessment and Business Continuity Plan
Please find our risk assessment. We have completed a thorough consultation period with the local authority, the teaching unions and our staff. This risk assessment runs alongside our Business Continuity Plan for the reopening of Preston Park Primary School.
Please find below a poster showing how we will manage COVID-19 symptoms at school:
Covid-19 Addendum to Policies
Health and Safety Policy
Please find our health and safety policy.